|Fuel tank capacity||24000 liter|
|Nominal length||114 feet|
|Max draft||6 feet|
Horizon Yachts have found a winning combination and great success with their Raised Pilothouse 110. Engaging J. C Espinosa and Don Blount from Florida for the design and naval architecture respectively, Horizon set about constructing a class leading yacht.
M/Y Paradise is an exemplary example of the Raised Pilothouse 110 and offers her new owners the flexibility of operating as a luxury charter vessel or for private use as required.
From the day she was launched Paradise has been operated professionally and maintained to the highest standard and will suit a new boat buyer at considerably less than replacement cost.
Without question the RP110 boasts striking and seductive lines to her exterior, once onboard the interior and outdoor spaces are perfectly proportioned providing excellent functionality.
The Don Blount designed hull, Caterpillar C-32ACERT main engines and solid construction Horizon Yachts are renowned for provide performance on all fronts, sprinting at 21knots, endurance of 2000Nm @ 9knots (for just 110L per hr) and navigating through the roughest waters in comfort. Paradise is truly capable of extended cruising without compromise.
Just some of the features you will find onboard M/Y Paradise follow however please contact us for full specification and details.
- Vacuum infused hull for maximum strength with minimum weight and eliminating the possibility for human error on this critical component
- Main deck master bedroom
- Two VIP Staterooms both with ensuite
- Two twin guest cabins both with ensuite
- Flybridge full wet bar
- Flybridge spa
- TRAC zero speed stabiliser system
- Comprehensive electronics onboard by Furuno also including 2 x radar scanners, forward facing sonar (helpful when navigating remote locations or uncharted waters) and a Flir night vision camera
- 3 x Onan Generators
- Waste treatment plant
- 2 x water makers
- Fuel polishing system
- 5 separate cameras to cover the external areas
Horizon have used the finest materials and skilled craftsmanship to finish this yacht off to the highest standard. To fully appreciate what M/Y Paradise offers the discerning buyer please arrange a time for your inspection.