|Fuel tank capacity||444 gallon|
|Dry weight||29990 pound|
|Total engine power||660.0 hp|
|Nominal length||49 feet|
|Max draft||3.33 feet|
|Engine #1||Cummins MerCruiser 6BTA 5.9|
|Engine #1 fuel||diesel|
|Engine #1 type||Inboard|
|Engine #2||Cummins MerCruiser 6BTA 5.9|
|Engine #2 fuel||diesel|
|Engine #2 type||Inboard|
This 490 Meridian was purchased new by our client in the Spring of 2007 and has less than 125 original hours on the engines.
Regularly washed, waxed, and bottom cleaned she shows as you would expect of a vessel with virtually no use.
"Crystal Cove" has had numerous upgrades, was just gone over and is ready for her new owner.
- twin 330 HP Cummins 6BTA 5.9 (less than 125 original hours)
- Onan Generator (39 hours)
- AB RIB dinghy, Honda 30 hp outboard
- Bow thruster (24v)
- Diesel hydronic heat
- Hard anti-roll chines professionally added by Philbrooks Boatyard
- Waxed, Bottom painted and carpets cleaned (July 2019)
Owner will consider trade against real estate (preferably commercial) where boat forms part of the purchase price.