Please paste this link into your browser to view virtual tour https://yachtprofile.com/70uniesse/
SWEET MELISSA III is an excellent example of Italian styling and craftsmanship. The Uniesse hulls are well-built and perform beautifully. Uniesse is a 30-year old company with all the pedigree of the best pleasure craft builders in Europe. They are known for their interior and exterior finishes, use of space, advanced engineering, and their efficient, smooth running hull.
SWEET MELISSA III has a four-cabin, three-head layout, with crew aft and large living areas that are not typical of most Euro-style vessels in her class. The Owner's cabin and VIP have ensuite heads. the roof over the helm and dining areas is retractable, and the sliding doors at the aft end of the salon allow the breeze to flow throughout the vessel.
There are two large sunning areas, one in the cockpit, and the other on the bow. There is a garage in the stern for storage of paddle boards, and other water sports equipment along with a hydraulic davit recessed into the deck. The large dive platform can carry a dinghy or jet ski.
Over the past two and a half years the present Owner has invested over $450,000 in upgrades and updates to SWEET MELISSA III. The Owner has spared no expense on repairs, servicing, or upgrades.
If you are considering a EURO-Express style, and you are looking at Pershing, Sunseeker, Fairline, or Riva, you have to see the Uniesse!
ON DISPLAY IN THE PALM BEACH BOAT SHOW
"UTOPIA" is an innovative design by the world renowned Nuvolari & Lenard Naval Design Group. She was built for a knowledgeable owner with the highest standards of components and machinery. The design is the "AXIS" 22.5m. This design boasts exceptional seakeeping qualities and performance and with a modest draft (6'). "UTOPIA" has been lovingly maintained and updated, but in keeping with her exceptional Italian pedigree. She truly is a yacht that is a must-see. "She set up the design standard and was so ahead of her time that even today it could easily be in production and look way better that many other boats around." - Dan Lenard (Nuvolari-Lenard)
- Wide walk-around side decks
- Classic style open layout interior
- Large flybridge
- 3412 Caterpillar main engines with 1998 hours
- $400k refit in 2007
"UTOPIA" is an innovative design by the world renowned Nuvolari & Lenard Naval Design Group. She was built for a knowledgeable owner with the highest standards of components and machinery.
The design is the "AXIS" 22.5m. This design boasts exceptional seakeeping qualities and performance and with a modest draft (6'). "UTOPIA" has been lovingly maintained and updated, but in keeping with her exceptional Italian pedigree. She truly is a yacht that is a must-see.
"She set up the design standard and was so ahead of her time that even today it could easily be in production and look way better that many other boats around." - Dan Lenard (Nuvolari-Lenard)
Wide walk-around side decks
Classic style open layout interior
3412 Caterpillar main engines with 1998 hours
$400k refit in 2007
This 1993 Ocean Alexander 68' is an unique custom-built, 2 Bedroom, luxury version with a large living room and separate crew cabin. The Ocean Alexander is one of a kind and in exceptional top condition. Never chartered, used exclusively by current owners. The yacht completed a refit from late 2017 to 2019, and the interiors were renewed 2019. In the summer of 2019, RPM Detroit Diesel Fort Lauderdale, completely overhauled the port machine, the starboard engine got a full service at the same time.
New Underwater Paint in 2019!
The Zodiac Yachtline 420 is completely renewed with brand new tube and brand new Yamaha 50HP engine plus new in-build Raymarine Plotter.
AQUA BOB is an incredible opportunity to purchase Leopards flagship 58ft catamaran which offers the highest level of space and luxury that the renown manufacturer has to offer both inside and out.
Second owner has maintained her to a level of excellence with no expense spared. All documents are available and on the vessel for accuracy. Maintenance logs are up to date with an operating manual for easy use.
AQUA BOB is a second owner vessel which has has been meticulously cared for and maintained by its current owners and comes with many upgrades including:
- 21kW Generator- 1200w of solar walk on solar- 4x 300AH lithium batteries (April 2018)- 30' Dinghy with 30hp Yamaha engine (2016)- Aqua maax watermaker- 10% boost transformer- And much more...
Watch the full walkthrough video!
YCM is your invitation to join the Mangusta family with a fast and elegant design that has been tastefully appointed and well maintained by its owner.
Manufactured in 2006, refit in 2013, enjoyed and upgraded along the way including recent engine overhauls with less than 450 hours running time.
- At top speed or cruise, the twin 1500 HP MTU engines deliver the power to gain maximum performance from this time tested Mangusta hull form.
- Bow and stern thrusters make docking even in the tightest quarters a simple affair.
- Below decks the vessel is constructed of high gloss anigre veneers and solid timbers and trimmed out with rish, striking marble tops from Spain. Elegant fabrics, carpets and soft goods complement the modern joinery.
- Full beam master stateroom forward with an ensuite head
- Amidship there is an intimate lounge with entertainment center, oversized windows for views to the sea and an efficient galley
- Aft are two guest cabins one with twin berths and one with a queen, both well appointed also with ensuite heads
- In the forepeak, there is crew accommodation for two persons
- On the main deck, the yacht comes alive with a grand indoor/outdoor entertainment area, the very heart of any Mangusta.
- A full beam sunroof opens to the stars by night or shelters persons within the air conditioned salon during the days.
- A modern helm console and oversized bench seat encourages friends and family to take in the tactical joys of driving such a yacht.
- Aft of the helm is a full bar and buffet set up to support the dining and lounging areas so central to the on-deck salon of each and every Mangusta.
- On the aft deck, there is an oversized sun pad and dual steps to a generous swim step. The transom opens as a garage for tender and toy storage.
- On the bow, a very large sun pad dominates the coach house en route to a concealed anchoring station and a crew cabin accessed via a flush bow hatch.
- Engine room and mechanical spaces include twin generators, water maker, air conditioning compressors, control panels, and more.
- All soles are diamond plate removable type and entire space is insulated for sound and vibration reduction.
- All switching and manifolds are straight forward and easily accessible.
Vessel is priced to sell and ready for new owners.
Every Maritimo Option Available
770 Hours on C12 CAT's & CAT Generator
Spare parts kit & Props
Aft & Engine Room Camara's
Stored Indoors for the winter
All Service & Maintenance Professionally Done & Up To Date
Her owner has thoroughly enjoyed Mac Attack all over the Northeast. His next boat is already picked out, and he's ready to put a deal together. She is in beautiful shape and loaded with options making her a special boat. Mac Attack has been cared for with an "open checkbook" approach, and it shows. If you're looking for one of the best designed and selling Maritimo's ever, you need to put Mac Attack on your list.
She is easy to show in Riverhead, NY.
Virtual Tour Available Upon Request
** New Listing! 2019 Leopard 45 Owners Version "Mimosa" ***
Mimosa is a better than new 2019 Leopard 45 with every single factory option added and too many aftermarket additions to list, over $300k spent on options. Contact your broker today for a showing, you will not be disappointed, Mimosa is near perfect condition, don't miss out!
- Raymarine Electronics including Quantum II Radar, AIS700, Autopilot Remote, Axiom 12" at helm and 9"" at nav station, Forward and Rear Cameras display at chartplotter, Glomex TV over air antenna, Fusion Marine Stereo, Digital Yacht 4GConnect Wifi Extender and Router
- 45 hp Yanmar Engines only 560 hours
- 9KW Northern Lights Generator only 450 hours
- 2x 16K BTU Cruisair Air Conditioners, Reverse Cycle Heat
- Full ReLion Lithium House Battery Bank - 3x 300ah total 1200 ah of ReLion Lithium - Run your Master Stateroom Air Conditioning all night on the Batteries
- Custom Stainless Steel Solar Arch over dinghy with 4 x Solar Panels at 300 watts each - 1200 watts of Solar
- Spectra Newport 400 Watermaker 12v (16.6 gph)
- Dive Compressor with custom mount
- Splendide Washer / Dryer with exhaust
- Bowsprit with Code D on Furler with UV Cover
- Rocna 55 Upgraded Anchor with 1165' chain and 150' rhode
- Windlass Up Switch at Anchor
- Aft Cockpit Refrigerator
- 12 volt Dometic Refrigerator/Freezer installed in Bilge/Storage area
- Custom Aft and Forward Cockpit Cushions in Sunbrella with backrests
- Custom Aft Sliding Door shades, light diffusing
- Aqua Luma Blue Underwater Lights
- Custom Stainless footrest at Helm
- Custom Isinglass Helm Enclosure
- PlasDeck Aged Teak deck with offwhite lines - aft cockpit, helm, forward cockpit, sugarscoops and showers in heads
- Aftermarket Rubrail Installed
- Custom fishing rod holders
- Under Galley Sink Water Filtration
- Custom Storage Dresser in Master Stateroom
- Electric Flush Freshwater Heads with Saltwater Option
- Bio Bidet Toilet Upgrade in Master Head
- Freshwater or Saltwater Deck Washdown
- AB Aluminum Dinghy with 25HP Yamaha Outboard with Custom Canvas Cover
- Fresh Bottom paint and sail drive service in June 2020
- The list goes on... she will not disappoint and must be seen to be appreciated!
Arrived in Riviera Beach - US Import Duty Paid, Available to all Buyers, including US - Never Hurricane Damaged, Brokers Welcome, Listing Broker Personally took the photos in July 2020, this boat is near perfect condition!
* Please contact your broker for more details and full Inventory list
2005 OFFSHORE 54 PILOTHOUSE MOON DANCE is a turn key, low hours, very clean boat! This OFFSHORE 54 features CAT power, stabilizers, twin generators, watermaker, and so much more. 2005 OFFSHORE 54 PILOTHOUSE MOON DANCE is a must see.
The 52 marks a whole new era in the design of cruising catamarans, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed 500.
With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its "outer" appearance, or even its interior layout.
This Lagoon is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon design department. These discussions led us to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe in, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail.