DOPAMINE, formerly named EXCELLENCE, was custom built by an extremely experienced client to Bureau Veritas standards and is MCA compliant. DOPAMINE is built to full 60HZ US specifications and is US Duty Paid.
She is the only Winch Designed Mangusta 94 Maxi Open in the world featuring custom upgrades & profile lines such as the enlarged glass windows in the hull, unique glass skylights over the salon & VIP, sycamore, ebony and eucalyptus interior decor with special light cherry floors to name a few.
DOPAMINE is painted in Alexseal featuring a metallic Snowpack Silver hull & superstructure highlighted by a Sable Brown boot stripe & Snow White accents. Depending on the light of day she seems to change colors as you will see in the pictures in the brochure.
MTU 16V2000 M96L 2600hp engines paired with Rolls Royce Kamewaj water jets give her a top speed of 37 knots and a cruising speed of 32 knots (only 275 original hours). Combine that with joystick controls & dynamic positioning and she is a joy to operate.
2 Seakeeper gyroscopic stabilizers onboard assure complete comfort even in bad weather.
The current owner has only improved her pedigree by adding a custom jacuzzi on the aft deck accented by a back-lit onyx bar, major audio visual refit done by Visual Acoustics, and a 3 year extended MTU engine warranty added.
DOPAMINE shows in better than new condition and stands out against all other express yachts in this segment of the market.
Very high technical build with construction overseen by Winch Design & a private yacht management team from start to finish.
Owner May Consider Later Model Vessels 95'-100' in Trade
Kabir is an elegant, beautifully styled, 2007 130 Ft. Mangusta M130S Limited Edition and is a magnificent example of what Overmarine is capable of producing. Designed by Stefano Righini she was built in Viareggio, Italy to Bureau Veritas Class. Unlike the conventional M130, this super-yacht features a raised pilot house and a flybridge, dramatically increasing both the interior volume and the outside deck areas, allowing space for two saloons. Her lavish interior was designed by Luxury Interiors. In July 2020 she completed a massive refit with over $1.8m invested that includes many outstanding upgrades.
Highlights of the 2020 $1.8m Recently completed Refit:
- New Humphree Stabilization system including “at anchor” option (stabilizers do not hinder the performance that these vessels are known for)
- New KVH HD11 satellite system for worldwide television service
- New 4009 VSAT antenna and dome
- New custom day head on sundeck
- New Atlas 75kw shore power converter, with warranty
- Complete new air conditioning system: 3 Compressors, pumps, 32 air handlers
- New Main Switchboard upgrade for automatic seamless transfer operations between generators and shore power. Touch screen operation, load sharing, and automated paralleling of generators
- New Custom Engine room and Metcalf Marine Exhaust systems for port and starboard Main Engine Exhausts
- Generator ends
- New Main Engine Batteries
- All New Zincs
- New Gyro
"Kabir" not for sale to U.S. residents in U.S. waters
SL86-681 AMERICAS EDITION PACKAGE
- Electrical system: 120/240V
- Shore power connections: One (1) 220V AC 100A Single-phase 60Hz
- Generators: Two (2) 29kW
- Battery charger: 12V/25A for generator batteries
- Fail-safe Galvanic Isolator for dry dock
- Glendenning Cablemaster: One (1) CM8
- GFCI located in technical room, bathroom, galley and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in lazzarette
- Isolation transformers (not installed in case of optional Frequency Converter)
- Double gang 110V 60Hz USA/EU sockets
- One (1) 24V master switch dedicated to navigation electronics at pilothouse
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Double fuel filters for generators
- Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts remain as gate valves)
- Engine oil change system with manual pump
- Overboard venting for dryer, in lieu of self-contained ventilation
- Predisposition for water maker installation
- Water tank purification system with active carbons
- Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass
- Additional black water pump installed in by-pass
- Installation of FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- Tropicalized air conditioning system (twin chillers) with chilled water piping insulation upgrade: 144,000 BTU
- Air conditioning condensation draining overboardIncreased engine room space for AE equipment layout and serviceability (garage and tender size different from standard sale specification)
- VHF with US channels
- Additional electrical conduits between the engine room, pilothouse, flybridge helm station and hard top
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- US Audio/Visual equipment
COMPLEMENTS FOR THE EXTERIOR
- Three (3) freshwater outlets: Flybridge, aft and bow
- Lateral gangway: Marquipt Sea Stair in stainless steel with teak steps
- Stainless steel protection around the exhaust plenums and forward bow cap rail area
- Prop speed on shafts, propellers, intruder, bow and stern thruster (if applicable), swimming platform lift system
COMPLEMENTS FOR THE INTERIOR
- Hard latch system: Slides or positive catches on all galley/bar appliances and other drawer units
- Master and VIP berths hinging up for additional under bed storage
- Washing machine: Asko
- Dryer: Asko
- Cooktop: Miele
- Microwave: Sharp
- Oven: Miele
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Ventilation fan: Miele
- Sink/food waste disposal: Insinkerator compact 3/4 Hp
- Galley upright refrigerator/freezer: Sub-Zero B36U French door with drawers, integrated ice maker,
- Salon bar refrigerator: Isotherm
- Salon ice maker: Indel Webasto, clear-cube
- Flybridge refrigerator: Frigonautica
CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTATION
- HIN plate
- Hauling Diagramd
Ocean Alexander 85 M/Y Ocean Rose
Ocean Rose is a stunningly beautiful 85’ Ocean Alexander, designed for both fun and formal occasions at sea. She is perfect for adventures spanning a week, a weekend, or even just one unforgettable day. Whether you cruise to the turquoise waters of the Bahamas, or relax like a local in the Florida Keys, Ocean Rose is sure to be the perfect venue for the trip of a lifetime.
Professionally maintained in pristine condition, her 4-stateroom interior features large, airy windows, providing unobstructed views of your next destination. Spend the day on Ocean Rose’s huge flybridge, perfect for lounging in the sun with a bar, TV and media area, or hop on her tender or jet ski for fun and exciting excursions.
When the day is done, retreat to Ocean Rose’s large, full-beam master stateroom, complete with his-and-hers ensuite facilities. Ocean Rose comfortably accommodates 12 guests cruising or 8 guests onboard overnight.
CMC Electric Fin Stabilizers
4 Cabin Configuration with Ondeck Day Head
900 Gallon Per Day Water Maker
Louvered Hardtop On Fly Bridge
750 Hours on MTU M96L 1947HP Engines
The Sanlorenzo SL86 was designed to optimize and maximize all spaces, while enriching the interior areas with natural light. The sheer line amid ship is cut to let the enlarged side windows catch as much light as possible, allowing guests enjoy the view even while sitting in the salon. The new 27-meter motoryacht is an Officina Italian Design collaboration, its innovative features are set to establish a new standard for the entire Sanlorenzo range of planing hull yachts. The bow is now a living space with sofas, table, sunbathing cushions, and a removable sail cover awning. Up top, the flybridge is expanded into a generous sunbathing and entertaining area, thanks to a tender garage at the transom and hydraulic lift swim platform.
Available to see @ LMC Foreign Trade Zone
NOT FOR SALE TO US CLIENTS IN US WATERS
New Build FD75 under construction!
Raised pilothouse design w/ full helm
Flybridge w/ helm, dayhead, seating & bar
Oak main wood w/ dark wood accents
Master stateroom + three guest cabins
Private crew quarters aft
Main salon + convertible dining area
Spacious aft galley w/ folding doors to aft deck
Aft deck lounge seating
Large bow seating area + sun pads
Access to bow from flybridge
NANCE - NEW TO MARKET
3 Cabin Layout - Incredible Master Stateroom
MTU EXTENDED WARRANTY
850 Hours on her MTU Engines
CMC Electric Stabilizer Fins
A happy and intelligence synthesis between the classic motor yacht with flying bridge and recent and growing Explorer model, the SX76 incorporates the total family feeling of the SX line, keeping all thestyle features of the SX88.
Perfect integration between aesthetics and functionality This model is characterized by unprecedent intelligent, rational and practical solutions, and as always, is marked by Sanlorenzo’s unmistakable style, based on moderation, balance of volumes and the characteristic elegance of the brand.
This awesome vessel boasts all of the features of a 100 plus ft motor yacht in a 90 ft package. The 3 huge owner & guest staterooms are forward mid ship The full width master suite, with his & hers heads. 2 Additional Staterooms with private head for crew. Twin MTU 12V2000M94 Engines with extended warranties, Twin 53 KW Generators, Zero Speed Stabilizers, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Eskimo Ice Chipper & Bauer Scuba Compressor make this turn key vessel ready to go Current owner is moving up to larger yacht soon.