Within the last two years the owner spared no expense on her upgrades. Full paint job, teak decks, electronics, and A/V. The list goes on and on new generator, Air-conditioning chiller plant, thirteen new air handlers, interior and exterior low voltage LED lighting. This yacht is turn key and ready to travel.
"Lady Gigi" is an excellent example and having had only (1) other owner makes this pedigree, well cared for yacht an excellent value, and being that she is competitively priced, "Lady Gigi" is destined to be the next 74' sold.
MARGARITA is part of the very popular Ocean Alexander 74 series of motor yachts. MARGARITA was built with all of the upgrades including but not limited to, dual bow anchors, bow and stern thruster, two full sets of washer and dryers, two water heaters and a waste treatment plant. With the 1500 HP MTU engines, MARGARITA effortlessly cruises through the seas. MARGARITA has always been well taken care of by its owner and is sure to impress.
- Best price on the Market! Impeccable conditions. The owner is very motivated to sell.
- Located in Miami.
- Inverter 50/60 Hz USA/Europe
- New bottom painting April 2019
- US Duty paid
Fantastic opportunity to cruise right now in one of Ocean Alexanders' most popular motor yachts. This 68 is in impeccable condition and maintained to all levels of service. The separate, spacious master stateroom off the salon, offers the ultimate in privacy and takes full advantage of the beam. Stabilized and comfortable this Ocean Alexander will not disappoint. Legendary build quality and performance in a beautifully designed boat. LLC Owned.
Call today to set up an in-person or virtual tour, We are here to help!
DOT CALM Features:
New Garmin Electronics
Fridge & Micro-Oven
New Navi opp
2470 hours on 2200 hp MTU M92
Yacht Controller wireless docking system
Furuno Navnet 3D electronics
Flir thermal imaging camera
Second back up radar installed
Underwater lights installed
Blue accent lights around perimete
All interior and exterior LED lights
GHOST monitoring and tracking system
Black, Grey, and A/C circulating pump
Flybridge Bimini and Aft deck seating
Denon sound system in salon
HATT TRICK is an unusual offering; a Northern motoryacht lightly cruised in New England during summertime and carefully placed in heated storage for the winter. Caterpillar C-18 engine hours are still well under 500. Generator hours are minimal. There is virtually no wear and tear. We invite comparisons with those OA 74’s that have been run year round.
BLUOCEAN has full options including Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer keeping the vessel functional and seaworthy. One of the main characteristics of the Aicon Yachts is the particular attention to design and the style of their luxury yachts. Their vessels are not only aesthetically pleasing but are extremely comfortable. The company applies the latest technology and design elements to each of their yachts, thus creating a unique product, combining luxury, technology, and quality.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
All the stylistic features that made the fleet’s various models so unmistakable find their natural evolution in the Pershing 74: the superstructure window, the large windows in the bulwarks, the large retractable door that divides the cockpit from the lounge and, of course, the inimitable performance of all Pershing yachts.
- White metalic hull and superstructure without strips
- Standard America Pershing 74
- Stern thruster electric
- undewater lights under bathing platform
- Second helm station furniture/seat on the sun deck
- Teak on side walks and on foredeck
- Additional capstan 1500 W
- Electric curtains: cabins upper salon
- Electric blinders in the 3 cabins
- Mooring cleats, side and on the bathing platform
- Aft sun deck backrest
- Fridge in upper saloon
- water maker
- Upgraded helmseat pilot back rest
- Cover for windshield
- Surface drives
- Upgraded mosaic in guest sx cabin head
- Upgraded Mosaic in VIP cabin head
- Light beam with electronic control, double light
- Decoder SAT HD USA
- Upgraded top wall of galley in stainless steel
- lights in cockpit
- Upgraded mosaic in master cabin head
- Upgraded moquette in all cabin
- LCD/LED TV in master cabin, Us version
- Headboards in guest cabins and VIP sofa backrest in leather.
- Waterproof covers for sun pads, outside sofas and tables
- Waterproof covering for driving station on sun deck
- Upgraded external upholstery
- Bed linen sets - extra supply
- Upgraded top in the galley
- Decor cushions n. 18
- Upgraded table in cockpit in teak gloss painted
- Radar/plotter Furuno TZT USA version
- Upgraded bedspreads
- Preparation for housing tender in the garage
- Separate washer and dryer unit
- Pneumatic system airbag, anchor chain stopper USA
- Teak on side walks and on foredeck and aftdeck
- Canvas package
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CAT 850hp 19-20 knot Cruise
Bow & Stern Thrusters
Naiad Stabilizing System
“Stand Up” Engine Room
Portuguese Bow Seating
(3) Stidd Helm Chairs
Close Circuit Camera
Teak & Holly High Gloss Floors
3 stateroom layout
“Dory Lu” offers an amazing opportunity for you to join the exciting yachting lifestyle with family and friends! Whether harbor hopping in New England or, sunset cruising along Florida's Gulf Shore the Marlow Explorer will show you off at your best. She will also serve as the perfect solution for many exotic ocean going adventures, cruising through the beautiful Caribbean Islands or for the perfect “6 month getaway” touring around the Great Loop or through the Atlantic oceans and Eastern waterways as well as up to the Canadian Shores and Great Lakes.
This vessel is an easy owner operator yacht with an abundance of user friendly systems. The artistic and logical elegance of the plumbing and electrical systems, each color coded and labeled with schematics on board for easy identification. She is built with many quality components like the beautiful jewel like precision of Schwepper Locks of Germany, each one built like a fine watch for a lifetime of service and security at sea and dockside. The Marlow Explorer is designed with special window features by laminating two sheets of tempered and toughened high quality glass with a 3M Hurricane Film laminate, producing beautifully installed and leak proof windows many times stronger than the common factory windows.
When you own a Marlow Explorer you own what yachtsmen everywhere recognize as the finest piece of marine real estate there is.